Due to huge interest and demand for our product New Bath Swiss Formula 2K enamel for baths refurbishment, meeting our customer's expectations, we have created exclusive 8 items set which contains all you need to refurbish your bath, shower tray, sink, toilet, tiles, appliances etc.
"No eleventh-hour reprieve - restore its former glory"
8 items set contains:
1) Well known and appreciated professional NEW BATH SWISS FORMULA two-component (2K) enamel + hardener for cast iron, enamel and acrylic bathtubs renovation. Suitable for painting toilets, sinks, shower trays, tiles, appliances etc. Suitable also for other surfaces such as ceramics, wood, laminate surfaces (boats, yachts, airplanes), steel and aluminium as well as for plastic elements. Designed to coat surfaces above and below the waterline.
2) 4" Velour Roller with perfect short arm handle + additional roller refill
3) Plastic Roller Tray where you can place previously prepared New Bath Swiss Formula (enamel + hardener) mixture.
4) Synthetic 1" Brush with no bristle loss made with synthetic filaments, perfect for finishing in hard-to-reach areas.
5) Flexi Painters Gloves - lightweight, flexible, allowing hands to breathe and keep your hands clean during application
6) Double Sided Foam Sanding Pad - super fine 180 grit ideal to increase adhesion.
Please notice: Preparing your surface is most important important action influencing the final result. Fundamental principle, which relates to all surfaces being prepared to painting is to grind, degrease and dry out.
(remember: you have to be sure degreaser you have used evaporated totally to be able to start to apply)
7) Masking Tape - ideal for protecting surfaces that need to be kept paint free. Easy to be removed after your painting (up to 24h)
8) Dust Mask with valved respirator. Protects against fumes during your painting.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Additional informations about New Bath Swiss Formula 2K product:
Notice. Professional two-component product recommended by comapnies which are specialized in baths renovations.
Short drying time: 16 h – hardened
Standard colour RAL 9016 pure white
Super gloss and long lasting colour, does not become yellow, high resistance to UV Next layer application: minimum 60 min, maximum 18-24 h
Perfectly covers and fills, creating diamond coating
Efficiency: 7 m², enough for bath and washbasin
Weather conditions and salt water resistance
Good filling properties
Hight temperatures resistance up to 80°C
For indoor and utdoor use
Short time of full hardening: only 16 hours
High capacity: one container is sufficient for bath-tube and wash-basin
Good covering power
Perfectly fills fine capillary base pits
High resistance for UV radiation (does not subject to yellowing)
Creates durable and high-gloss coating
Resistance to weather conditions, fresh and salt water
Physical and Chemical Properties:
Capacity 500 ml
Colour RAL 9016 pure white
Gloss full gloss
Application temperature circa 20°C (minimum 10°C)
Dust free 50 minutes
Touch free after 90 minutes
Completely dry after 12-16 hours
High temperature resistance: till 80°C
VOC content 550g/ml
Before applying read carefully instructions on the container and use according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Preparation of base: Protect elements not intended for painting. Next grind, degrease and dry the surface to be painted (do not use petroleum naphta for that). In 99% of cases it is sufficient to apply only one coat. Intermediate grinding between layers is not required, if subsequent thin layer is able to being put on after min.24 hours. When used in capacity of renovation coating, the enamel can be applied directly on coatings showing good adhering properties, based on other two-component paints (polyurethane or epoxide), or directly on thoroughly degreased raw surfaces. The enamel can be spread by means of spray gun, roller (velours) or brush.
Method of use: The best results when painting in temperature approx. 20°C. Such temperature is optimal for good enamel drying. Drying time depends on air humidity and product density as well. Prior to starting of painting, thoroughly mix A and B cans components. It can be best done by pouring B can contents into A can, which intentionally has higher capacity in order to facilitate mixing of both components. Then allow approx. few minutes to enable the enamel (A can) reaction with curing agent (B can). Protect surfaces not intended for painting, then start spreading of the enamel. After being mixed, the preparation is ready to be used by 2-4 hours at 20°C. Use polyurethane solvents. After being mixed product is suitable for single usage only.
Lack of reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.